Football in the Adelaide Hills is strong with quite a few clubs ready for you to join them. But, before you get too excited, not every club is for you. Do your research!
There are all sorts of reasons why you might join one club over another. This could be influenced by your age, gender or skill level. It could also be based on where the club is, where they play or their playing fees. You might be looking for something super competitive or something relatively relaxed.
Whatever the reason, do your research. Be prepared to give them a call, to send them an email or visit their website. Then make your decision and review it after a season. Enjoying it? Great, stick it out. Didn't really work? Find another club. Nothing worse than making a mistake but pretending like you haven't.
- BHS Forest Soccer Club
- Bridgewater Soccer Club
- FC Summit
- Hahndorf Soccer Club
- Hills Hawks Football Club
- Mount Barker United Soccer Club
- Murray Bridge United Soccer Club
- Nairne Knights Soccer Club
- Rangers Junior Soccer Club
- Stirling Districts Football Club
- Stirling United Soccer Club
- Strathalbyn Strikers Football Club
- Torrens Valley Soccer Club
- Willunga Phoenix Soccer Club
- Woodside Warriors Soccer Club